Private Singing Lessons designed just for you!
Become the frontman of the band or simply get the confidence to sing that solo in choir. Singing is not only an incredibly fun way to pass the time, it is great for your overall health! Singing will improve your lung capacity and release endorphins that will keep you feeling great. It is also literally the most portable instrument you will find!
The Vocal Coaches at Downtown Creative Studios work with their students to identify individual needs and goals that will help them make the most of their singing lessons. The team then develop a personalised program to help each student develop their skills and achieve their goals to the best of their ability. Our singing teachers are vocally trained, industry professionals focusing on encouraging students to develop and use correct vocal techniques to be able to sing for the rest of their lives.
If you wish to study exams, Downtown Creative Studios Singing Teachers offer ANSCA, AMEB and Rockschool.
Downtown Creative Studios Provides:
- Free trial Lesson
- Technique based teaching (learn to sing without hurting your voice)
- Pop, rock, musical theatre (contemporary styles of vocal coaching)
- Practical technical skills (learn correct microphone technique; how to set up a small PA system)
- Singing and performance skill development for soloists, duo’s and small groups
- Coaching and performance preparation for eisteddfods and talent quests
- Private lessons in professional studio
- State of the art musical equipment for use in lessons
- Tuition for all ages and levels
- Support and encouragement in a positive and fun learning situation
Meet our singing teachers!
Kathleen attended Queensland University of Technology and graduated with a Bachelor of Music. She has continued her studies and is currently completing her masters in vocal pedagogy at the conservatorium of music
Vocalist and pianist Grace Cockburn has been performing as a professional musician for over a decade. She has travelled throughout Western Europe with her jazz duo and toured Japan as a featured soloist in an A Capella group.
Chantelle Smith is a vibrant contemporary singer, who loves teaching and performing. She has participated in multiple choirs, musicals, talent quests and completed AMEB exams.
Jack Williams is a composer, performer and producer. He provides students with invaluable knowledge he has gained through formal training and university education.