This contract is to inform you of your rights and obligations as a student of DOWNTOWN CREATIVE STUDIOS. On signing this document you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained within this contract.
- You agree to enrol as a student of DOWNTOWN CREATIVE STUDIOS
- You agree to abide by the rules and obligations set out in this contract as a student of DOWNTOWN CREATIVE STUDIOS.
- You agree to pay via payment plan; full term payment or weekly lessons (please note full term payment incurs 1 free lesson).
- Cancellation of any lesson forfeits the advanced tuition fee unless 24 hours notice is provided to Downtown Creative Studios staff via email or telephone within business hours.
- If a lesson is cancelled a make-up lesson will be scheduled.
- If the student is unable to attend a rescheduled lesson the fee will be forfeited.
- A rescheduled lesson is subject to the discretion of DOWNTOWN CREATIVE STUDIOS and only possible where there is a vacancy in the weekly schedule. No other student’s lesson will be rescheduled to accommodate a student who has cancelled a lesson.
- Rescheduling of lessons due to public holidays, illness or other reason is at the discretion of DOWNTOWN CREATIVE STUDIOS and subject to negotiation with the student.
- Students participate in the lessons at their own risk and DOWNTOWN CREATIVE STUDIOS take no responsibility whatsoever for any damage or loss suffered by the student including theft to property or personal injury.
- The student agrees to be punctual and participate in lessons to the best of their ability
- Time lost due to the student arriving late to a lesson will not be compensated
- DOWNTOWN CREATIVE STUDIOS anticipates students will attend lessons with the requisite preparation and music when required
- Smoking is prohibited on the property.
- Children are to directly be supervised by an accompanying adult at all times.
- As bathroom is separate to the Downtown Creative Studios facilities, students under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult or staff member.
- Additional fees will be charged for recourses where necessary.
- If payment isn’t received 1 week after the due date a $50 late fee will be incurred
- You will be added to the DOWNTOWN CREATIVE STUDIOS mailing list. You may unsubscribe at any time.
LESSON IN HOUSE
$10 Resource Fee added to each child per term.
Additional fees varies dependent on resources teachers require for the individuals lesson. This will be discussed with students/parents before purchase.
As a student of DOWNTOWN CREATIVE STUDIOS I acknowledge I am bound by the terms and conditions contained within this contract
Downtown Creative Studios Promise
DOWNTOWN CREATIVE STUDIOS is committed to all students treated with dignity and respect
Student’s safety and wellbeing are the highest priority for DOWNTOWN CREATIVE STUDIOS.
DOWNTOWN CREATIVE STUDIOS commits to endowing students with an appreciation for music in a professional, supportive environment.
Co-owner of Downtown Creative Studios
Co-Owner of Downtown Creative Studios